Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.

Can you get AIDS by giving rim jobs (licking someones asshole )

Customer Question

Can you get AIDS by giving rim jobs? (licking someones asshole?) and what are the chances of getting aids from giving head even if they do not sum in your mouth?
Category: Health
Expert:  Charogat replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for coming to with your question.

You can catch the HIV virus with the swapping of bodily fluids. Therefore, although chances are lower than with vaginal sex, there still is a chance of catching the disease.
The only way to deal with it is to use adequate protection, such as abstinence or a condom.

G-d Bless
If you have any follow-up questions please feel free to ask them.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please push "accept" so that I can be paid. BONUSES and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are not expected, but are always appreciated.