Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist

for a year now i feel sometimes when i breathe in i hear a

for a year now i feel sometimes when i breathe in i hear a sqwishing sound from my left rib i also get a lot of gurgling noises female and 33 years old..could you tell me what this is pls.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 6 years ago.
Have you had any tests for this ?
Do you have any breathing difficulty / wheezing ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no im not wheezing and had no tests..i went to the doc other day for something else and said he hears a faint murmer do you think this has a connection should i be worried.

This can be from air trapping in a previously healed lung infection that is causing the noise / murmur when you breathe.

This can also be a heart murmur, but your doctor would have recognized it if it were heart related.

If you feel this murmur and have any breathing difficulty, then you should see a doctor and have an X ray of your Chest done, that would look for any organic cause that is giving rise to this murmur.

Kind Regards,

P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.