Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist

During the first month I was ejaculating with no problem

I have been having sex on a regular bases for the past two months. During the first month I was ejaculating with no problem but during the second month it stopped. It feels like it gets right to the point of ejaculating and will not do it. Do you have any idea what my problem is?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 6 years ago.

Is this the first time that this has happened ?

Are you under a lot of stress ?

Do you have Diabetes ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not have diabetes and I am not under stress. This is the first time it has happened that I can remember

You need to see a Urologist for an examination and discuss the possibility of having a Penile Doppler Ultrasound to look for any arterial occlusion that is causing you to have this Erectile Dysfunction.

This is an imaging test which can tell if there is any arterial occlusion tat is causing a reduced blood supply to the penile tissue and thus causing the ED.

Please have the Doppler Ultrasound done, that would give you more insight regarding a possible cause of your erectile dysfunction and it can be treated accordingly.

This can also be from a Prostate Infection or any other Urinary Tract infection.

Kind Regards,

P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.