How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Saurabh Joshi Your Own Question
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4665
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr.Saurabh Joshi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my legs that get rather big and painful..mole remains only a lot

Customer Question

i have moley type things between my legs that get rather big and painful, when they get so big they burst and tend to dry out although the mole remains only a lot smaller. what could these be?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 7 years ago.

Since when do you have these ?

Do you have Diabetes ?

Are you on any medicines ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

my partner noticed one about a year ago now i have 2 or 3 .I've been tested for diabetes 2 months ago and was all ok, I'm not on any medication

Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 7 years ago.



These are most probably infectious boils containing pus that grow in size and burst.


You need to have these tested and have a Culture Sensitivity Test of the Pus to look for the cause of this infection and the most effective antibiotic against this infection.


Please see a Dermatologist for an examination and a skin scraping test to look for an infection.


Treating this would cure this infection.


Kind Regards,




P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
these are definately not spots or boils the are squedgy raised moles, over time 2 have popped where there has been a little blood. they dried out to look like a nomal mole again
Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 7 years ago.



You need to have these looked at by a Dermatologist and have a Scraping / Biopsy of these areas to look for a possible skin infection and know the cause of these raised areas.


Kind Regards,