Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist

my legs that get rather big and painful..mole remains only a lot

Customer Question

i have moley type things between my legs that get rather big and painful, when they get so big they burst and tend to dry out although the mole remains only a lot smaller. what could these be?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Saurabh Joshi replied 6 years ago.

Since when do you have these ?

Do you have Diabetes ?

Are you on any medicines ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

my partner noticed one about a year ago now i have 2 or 3 .I've been tested for diabetes 2 months ago and was all ok, I'm not on any medication

These are most probably infectious boils containing pus that grow in size and burst.

You need to have these tested and have a Culture Sensitivity Test of the Pus to look for the cause of this infection and the most effective antibiotic against this infection.

Please see a Dermatologist for an examination and a skin scraping test to look for an infection.

Treating this would cure this infection.

Kind Regards,

P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
these are definately not spots or boils the are squedgy raised moles, over time 2 have popped where there has been a little blood. they dried out to look like a nomal mole again

You need to have these looked at by a Dermatologist and have a Scraping / Biopsy of these areas to look for a possible skin infection and know the cause of these raised areas.

Kind Regards,