Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice

penis itching no discharge white staff around penis on the

penis itching
no discharge
white staff around penis on the inside.
no pain whem urine.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXXluis,

Greetings and welcome to justanswer,

How long are you having penile itching?

any associated fever, redness, swelling, burning or discharge?

do you clean the arae?

did you consult a doctor yet?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2 weeks

burning now and them

sometime

no

Expert:  Dr. RK replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXXluis,

Thank you for the information,

There are some common causes of such symptoms of burning and itching in the penile area.The common ones are balanitis, eczema, herpes, allergy to soap, bacterial infection, poor hygiene, psychological , etc.

As per the symptoms described by you, the chances of balanitis should be ruled out first which may cause such symptoms of penile itching and burning.The cleaning of the area with the antiseptic solution is advised to you with the help of savlon or dettol.

The antibiotics may be prescribed to control the bacterial infection associated with it.

You should avoid the soap or other local application if you are allergy to as it may also cause such sensationa nd symptoms.

The white stuff may be the smega produced by the gland which is normal and it may get infected to cause such symptoms.The infectious cause should also be ruled out.

Here is the link for more information

causes of penile itching

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you!

Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience: M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice