Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

Due to depression and medication, for a few years I have slept

Customer Question

Due to depression and medication, for a few years I have slept all day and most of the night causing an unintentional starvation diet. Now my system is totally out of whack. An endocrinologist has told me this and that I am extremely sensitive to carbohydrates. I do not want surgery. I managed to lose 150 lbs before without it by following the book Protein Power. Who do I see to help me regulate my system because everything I eat turns to fat and I have now gained even more weight than what I lost before. I can hardly walk. Will insurance pay for a regular doctor? My normal weight should be about 145 lbs and I weight close to 300 lbs.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 6 years ago.

You should see your regular doctor and a detician as well. You coud get a referral for a dietician from your regular doctor. I don't think there should be any problems with insurance but you need to find that out from your insurance company. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.