CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

My wife just (with in the last hour) developed a intense urination

My wife just (with in the last hour) developed a intense urination burning sensation and is experiencing blood in her urine. Should she go to the emergency room?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question.She may have passed a kidney stone or have a urinary tract infection. If she is still in alot of pain and continuing to have blood in her urine, I would take her to the emergency room for a diagnosis and treatment. I hope this information has helped you, if so, please click accept. Feel free to ask more questions if you's like, at no additional charge ( only press except one time)