Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
14102772

my medicine Ive felt nauseated.I dont feel like eating but I eat

Customer Question

I had the flu a week ago. ever since the last 2 days of my medicine I've felt nauseated.I don't feel like eating but I eat anyway. I haven't thrown up I just feel slightly nauseated all the time.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.

It could be because of the medications you are on. Flu can also cause it as flu is most commonly caused by a virus and many of the virus involve the alimentary canal as well. Once the infection resolves and medications are taken off, it should go away. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
havent taken any meds since tuesday a.m.

So, it is probably related to your flu. It should go away when flu subsides. Thanks.

Follow-up questions, if any, are welcome.