Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

It appears all my blood work has come down for my liver and kidneys

Customer Question

I developed Rhabdomyolysis Sept 11/09. Was hospitalized for 8 days with IV fluids. It appears all my blood work has come down for my liver and kidneys. My doctor said quote "your kindeys are borderline but its ok", he gave me a number reading of 117. I have been peeing dark arange and yellow and have been consuming plenty of fluids. This has been going on for some time now. I also has an abdomin ultrasound done and havea slight fatty liver. I also had an ultrasound done on my testlicles. The doctor felt a lump suggested a cyst, but the ultrasound came back hard to read, or to many echos....what does this mean, and why the colour for my urine. I appreciate your response... Thankyou.
Category: Health
Expert:  Doc-Answers-You replied 6 years ago.
first question is why did you develope the rhabo in the first place.