Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

After workI am very horny and I need to wank myself off as

After workI am very horny and I need to wank myself off as soon as i get home. I'm not in a serious relationship with anyone, but i do fantasize ALOT. I wake up every morning with a f**king massive hard on and just have to wank myself off and come all over myself, before i go work. Sometimes, I need to have a wank in the loo's at work just to satisfy myself. I've been married before, but now divorced and i don't want to see that bitch again, because she didin't have sex with me for 5 years. I'm finding it VERY difficult to have a sexual relationship with anybody - even men! .I'm going to have a wank now before I go pub, but I can guarantee, I'll be wanking sometime tonight in the pub. I am a very hot bloodied male, but i feel if i don't have a wank as much as i do, something terrible will happen. I'm 43 years old and single. Am I a pervert, or just sad and in need of help?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yeah dudes im gonna have myself a wank and i'll reccomend you all to eveyone

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Edited by Nurse Milli on 10/11/2009 at 1:17 AM EST