Pauline, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor & Registered Pharmacist. Worked as Community pharmacist for 17 years.

my cycle when i gets tons of discharge which is clear..peroid

after period finishes my tummy swells for days and feet slightly too. pain at left side under tummy. goes on until half way through my cycle when i gets tons of discharge which is clear but have to wear sanitary towels for a few days until over then fine for rest of cycle until i finish peroid again
Category: Health
Expert:  Pauline replied 7 years ago.

Clear discharge is physiological vaginal lubrication and cervical mucus and is considered normal.

Fluid retention may fluctuate during the month as a consequence of hormonal changes. Some women use herbal products for monthly water, while if the problem is more sustained then your GP may give you a regular diuretic to take.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what about the pain on my left side?
Expert:  Pauline replied 7 years ago.

What days of the month do you get pain?

Is the pain upper or lower abdomen?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
lower pain is immediately after period stops its like i have a ball in the left side. probably where my ovary would be???
Expert:  Pauline replied 7 years ago.
This may be reason to see your gynaecologist as ovulation pain typically normally occurs in the days 10-14 then subsides when period starts.