Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

Two days ago a small clear bump appeared on the white of my

Two days ago a small clear bump appeared on the white of my eye. It is now larger and is into the iris. It is very painfull and has turned yellowish in color. I have a low grade fever and body aches, along with pain in the temple on the same side. I have no insurance and very little money to see a doctor. Please help..
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

You need antibiotic medications - to be put in your eyes and to take orally.

You would have to see an eye specialist - if that is not possible - go to the ER for now - they would give you some medications to put in your eyes.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Please click ACCEPT so that i get paid for my work. A bonus would be appreciated.

Regards.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can you tell me what this might be and how I may have gotten it? I already spoke with the ER nurse and she said the same thing you did, which was not at all helpfull in my situtation.

This looks like a bacterial infection - for the exact diagnosis you need a clinical examination.

Regards.