Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

I have throat problem for 3 weeks now it stays dry I can drink

I have throat problem for 3 weeks now it stays dry I can drink as much water as I want to i feels like the water i goning down the wrong pype becuase the drynisse that stays there my tongue has this slide redness on the side where my tast bates are mabey to the dryness but my throat schracthes and feels uncomfortble my gm gave me atibiotics it helps but not really should I go back to him or should I go see a throat and mouth doctor because it irratates me and makes me short tempared

Thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
You need to go to an ENT specialist to find out the cause. It could due to infection or it could be due to decreased salivation as well. A throat culture may have to be done. An examination by an ENT specialist will be helpful. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.