Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

use an internet doc to fill my perscriptions

I want to use an internet doc to fill my perscriptions. Armour Thyroid and Diovan. We are retiring and want to travel. We are US citizens. We are not able to use our present doctor, he requires a visit and we are leaving the area for good.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

It would not be possible to do it over the internet. The best option would be to visit your doctor - tell him / her about your travel plans - he / she would then prescribe you medications for that many weeks or months , that you can carry along with you or buy it wherever your supply exhausts.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Please click ACCEPT so that i get paid for my work. A bonus would be appreciated.

Regards.