Pauline, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor & Registered Pharmacist. Worked as Community pharmacist for 17 years.

what is a morfidite

what is a morfidite?

A hemaphrodite is a person who has been born with organs that belong to both male and females. Depending on what the apearance was at birth, some babies are termed male and others female although this may cause problems later when the child is older and does not feel that they fit with their given gender.

It does not change their underlying personality and indeed, they may have a difficult time especially in puberty when they need a lot of support.

A morfidite is a term taken from the original 'hemaphrodite' although it can mean different things in different cultures.

Edited by Pauline on 9/29/2009 at 3:39 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Pauline. I understand now. If I could work this site better ,I'd tell them to give you $10 extra $$$ Bless you