Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

does amoxicillin have any interactions with these drugs PRAVASTATIN,

does amoxicillin have any interactions with these drugs PRAVASTATIN, DIOVAN, FELODIPINE, ZETIA, ATENOLOL, GEMFIBRZOIL

Hello

According to the drug database interactions software I use, there are no interactions between the Amoxil and the other drugs listed. The only concern is nausea with some patients if they do not eat when taking the drug, so you might want to eat a light snack before you take it, especially if you are going to take these other drugs with it.

Hope this helps!

********************

PLEASE NOTE: The $$$ that you have put down as a deposit will not go to me until you click "ACCEPT" after reading your answer. Otherwise, it will be held by JustAnswer.com and I will not receive credit for my time and efforts.

Please ask for clarification if needed.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i had some joint pain do not know if this was areaction or not.

Joint pain should not be associated with the Amoxil or the mixing it with these other drugs. However, a couple of the other drugs you have listed do carry a side effects of muscle and joint pain, so it could be one of the other drugs itself.