Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

pinched nerve..pain runs down the front of my right leg to my angle

I have a pinched nerve. The pain runs down the front of my right leg to my angle. I have been suffering for 5 months.
I have tried several kinds of pills, acupuncture, 2 physical therapy centers, etc. Nothing has worked. A friend recommended the Spinal Decompression Therapy DRX9000. It cost about $5000 for 20 sessions because my insurance will not cover it. Is it worth it? Does it work? Is it safe.

What is your fee for answering these questions?
As such Spinal Decompression Therapy DRX9000 is useful in chronic back pain.
Spinal decompression aims to relieve the pain by alleviating the pressure on the nerves by traction therapy.
It is safe .
For further reading-

It is advised to consult your Orthopedist or regular doctor before starting this treatment as it is very essential in old age..