Dr.Dev
Dr.Dev, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, FCCS, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.
14105073

My vaginal discharge smells like the food that I am eating.

Customer Question

My vaginal discharge smells like the food that I am eating. The discharge is extremely wet, no color.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Dev replied 7 years ago.

Hello.

I have not herad of such symptoms before. Could you be more specific . Do you feel the odor could be pungent in anyway?

Dr.Dev

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
For example, if I eat pizza it smells like the pizza , especially the garlic in the sauce. The odor gets stronger throughout the day. With the smell and the amount of fluid, it's like something is leaking inside.my body. But the "food smell" happens with just about anything I eat from salad dressing to chicken.
Expert:  Dr.Dev replied 7 years ago.

I have not come across any such disorders in practise. Please consult gyn .Would be good if you could let me know the diagnosis.

Dr.Dev

MD FCCS

Cardiac Anaesthesiologist