Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I have a lump on top of my butt crack. Its not big, in fact

I have a lump on top of my butt crack. Its not big, in fact its rather small, but its painful when I sit down. There is like puss that comes out, and it stinks really bad. Its been like this for a couple of days I thought it would just go away but its not going away. What do you think it is and what can I do for it?
As such the symptoms you describe are suggestive of medical condtion called as Pilo Nidal sinus .
Pilonidal sinus is sinus tract .
( Sinus tract is a small abnormal channel .Sinus tract typically goes between a focus of infection in deeper tissues to the skin surface)

It occurs under the skin between the buttocks (the natal cleft) a short distance above the anus. The sinus track goes in a vertical direction between the buttocks.

For further reading
http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Pilonidal-Sinus.htm