Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

i had a small white pimple on my scrotum. popped it and a small

i had a small white pimple on my scrotum. popped it and a small hard white ball came out.(size of a grain of sand) after a small amount of clear puss and small amount of blood came out too. does not burn or itch and has gone down. does not seemed to be infected. it has been there for two weeks and seems to be improving everyday. any ideas on what this could be? i have looked at pictures online and haven't found anything that this resembles
From what you describe it seems to be sebaceous cyst on the scrotum .
Sebaceous cysts are swollen, blocked grease glands that look like yellowish pimples. They often occur on the skin of the scrotum. The skin contains millions of glands that make grease to keep the skin waterproof and in good condition. The openings of these glands easily become blocked, so they become distended with grease. They are usually harmless .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how long will this usally last and is there anything i can do?
It may take 7-8 days for proper healing .
You should make sure if there is any associate d pain or pus discharge you should consult your doctor and you may require antibiotics if there is any associated infection .

I hope this helps