DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD

Here are my symptoms no menstruation since the end of May,

Customer Question

Here are my symptoms: no menstruation since the end of May, 3 negative pregnancy tests (2 different brands), 4th day of light bright red vaginal bleeding.
Category: Health
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 7 years ago.
Are your periods normal?

Please tell details about your normal menstrual cycle?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am not on any birth control but I am sexually active. My periods have been normal up until these past 60 days. I usually have about a 28-30 day cycle. Bleeding usually lasts for about 5 days and is moderate to heavy with occasional clots all within a normal range.

My bleeding/spotting started on Wednesday. On wednesday is was very light pink and was only present on the toilet tissue. By the afternoon on Thursday it had progressed to a brighter red, but was still only spotting on the toilet tissue. Then on Friday the bright red bleeding progressed to needing a panty liner and after doing some shopping and walking I passed a tiny clot. Today I had a little bit of a heaver flow that filled a panty liner (not a pad
) after painting outside in the heat. I came home and rested and the bleeding has slowed down.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 7 years ago.
When was the last time you had unsafe sex?

Do you think you have gained weight?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The last time we didn't use a condom was a few weeks ago. I have noticed that my jeans & shorts have felt tight ... one pair wouldn't even button. I was frustrated because a friend and I have been walking 2 miles every morning for 3 weeks at a near by park. I haven't changed my diet, so it was frustrating that I haven't seen any change.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 7 years ago.
What kind of pregnancy test have you done?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the first 2 were the dollar store brand ... the last one was a digital pregnancy test
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 7 years ago.
Thanks a lot for all the information and your patience,,

After all you test came negative there are very less change that you are pregnant.

But these test are never 100 percent correct.

There are lot of reason for missing periods. These include ovary disease, stress , exercise , emotional stress, hormonal problems etc.

You need to see a gynacologist for detailed examination and proper investigation.

You are not pregnant mostly but why to take chance and take step forward.