Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

I was recently put on Mirapex. It has given me my life back!!!

Customer Question

I was recently put on Mirapex. It has given me my life back!!! It not only has given me relief from my RLS but is is helping my fibromyalgia (belive it or not). My only issue seems to be a constant state of migraine with increased muscle tension in my neck and shoulders. My MD did not see any signs of a sinus infection but treated signs of inflamation. Please tell me the Mirapex and the migraines are not related!!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
How long have you been having headaches?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
They started approximately 2 weeks ago, maybe a little longer
Yes headache is an adverse effect of Mirapex and since you have developed headaches recently it is most likely due to mirapex. The adverse effects of Mirapex include -
headache, dizziness, hallucinations, nausea, fainting, impulse control disorders, perspiration e.t.c.

You should discuss this with your treating physician.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be highly appreciated.