Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

my boyfriend slept with another woman and she told him he gave

Customer Question

my boyfriend slept with another woman and she told him he gave her hpv,from sleeping with other girls but that men can"t get it is that true?im consuren that he could infect if she got it
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

Men are also susceptible from HPV infections. They may need protection from this disease also. It is possible that this person may also have been infected. You may need to get this person examined and treated from your doctor.

Hope this helped. This conversation is not over unless you are satisfied. Please let me know if I can help you further.
If you are satisfied, please click ACCEPT. Positive feedback and bonuses are always welcome.
Best regards
You can ask any follow-up questions so I can help you if needed.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can he infect me if he slept with her
yes, as I said earlier, it is possible for men to infect women and women to infect men. So if the other woman was infected by this man or if she infected this man, you can get infected by a sexual contact with him.

You can avoid sexual contact to prevent it completely.

Hope this helped. Please let me know if you need further help.