Dear Sir / Madam Greetings..
My name isXXXXX and I live in Qatar. I have a younger brother Sami and we are from Aden, Yemen. He is 30 years old, married. He lives in UK right now. He has studied in India and then left t london to work but no luck so far. We have been trying to figure out what is the matter with him and how we can seak treatment. I hope you can help us in finding out and hopefully offer some treatment. In brief, I believe that Sami has suffered from depression at some point, which has developed to paranoia Below are some of the symptoms, and again this when he chew ghat or the day after.:
1) Talks about what happened to him in the past in a very vague way, or recall subject that happened in the past all of a sudden.
2) Inconsistent in his talk, can jump from one topic to another
3) Keep in accusing his Friends and family of conspiring against him
4) Verbal abuse to his loved ones and can forget about it 5 minutes latter.
5) Always questions his wife about anything even if it is small that has happened during the day
6) Does not take any advise
7) Thinks that he knows it all, and always brings it again and again in one form or another
8) Eats Ghat often and it happens during ghat session or afterward.
09) He suspect that people or some one is spying on him by phone, laptop etc, and record him in a mobile or camera.
10) Arm & body shack occasionally.
11) If he remembers anything in past or a look back on any memory comes up, he calls always and talks about it without any reason.
12) he calls my mom like 3 - 4 times a day which is a new thing.
Now, that does not happen all the time but when he has had Qhat or in a worrying state. He has seeing a doctor in the UK but did not stick to the medication I would like to know if you treat this kind of patients or if you know any hospital that does.
Nabil(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
now he does not believe his sick or ill, and we do not know how to approach him.
is there any suggested ways. or do you know any doctors in the Qatar or gulf countries.
thanks doc. but does he need to be hospitalized or is it neccassary.