Salar
Salar, Doctor
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK

Im a 46 year old female, for several days now Ive had a pressure

Customer Question

I'm a 46 year old female, for several days now I've had a pressure feeling on my left at my breast, slght pain. It hasn't been anythin that worried me but today it is more consistant and I am extremly tired. What's your opinion? We are 6 hours from our home and on vacation with 2 young grandsons I was hoping it would pass and I could wait until I get home to see my medical doctor but I don't want it to be something serious and make it worse by not doing something now.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 4 years ago.
how old are you, medical problem list, how often does the pain occur, for how long do you have it now, any nausea, vomiting or sweating with it, radiation of pain to any place else, does it hurt to press on it or acid reflux?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

46, no medical problems except hietal hernia, acid reflux? I've had that under control for several months now. Yes today I have had nausea, no vomiting, sweating alot today and so very tired and out of breath. This all started Tuesday, noticed it about 6 to 7 times until last night when I laid down. It woke me up several times and today has been pretty much all day.

Expert:  Salar replied 4 years ago.
well you need to get medical attention ASAp/ ER to make sure you are not having problem with your heart.. on/ off chest pain, nausea/sweating/ shortness of breath all points to it. must get EKG and cardiac enzymes. other causes could be gastritis but heart disease needs to looked for ASAp.
Salar, Doctor
Experience: int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

August 4 Just wanted to give you an update. I did go on to the emergency room. Several test were done, as it turns out it was my gall bladder. It is only working 11%. I will be having surgery on Friday.

Just wanted to thank you for your advise.

Stacey K.

Expert:  Salar replied 4 years ago.
welcome and thank you for the update. I wish you luck and speedy recovery.