Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

I have a pain that feels like a bruise on the back of my leg

I have a pain that feels like a bruise on the back of my leg behind my left knee. There is nothing visible, no bruising or swelling. It just hurts every time I bend down or pressure is put on that area. I only worry about blot clots, because I've been diagnosed with Antiphospholipid syndrome after several miscarriages. It's been almost 2 weeks and I can't think of what else it might be that's aggravating me.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.

In the background of diagnosed Antiphospholipid syndrome, you must have rule out DVT of leg. Already, 2 weeks has passed, you should not delay to consult doctor. Other probability can be arthritis, bursitis with pain radiating to leg. It will need a consultation with doctor as early as possible for examination and investigation to get the precise diagnosis.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.