Mel., Nurse
Experience:  Qualified in 1977,have extensive coronary care & general experience,plus stress related conditions.

I recently have had an itchy feeling in the tube of my penis

I recently have had an itchy feeling in the tube of my penis up the shaft and a small amount of milky coloured discharge has been aparant, also the tip of my penis around the japs eye has been a little pinker than normal...
Any thoughts?

Welcome to Just Answer.

You really need to get tested as does any sexual partner you have been with.

Whilst this could be nothing, it could also be an STD and therefore needs to be investigated. I would avvise you not to have intercourse until you are sure.

I do hope you get it sorted quickly,

With my very best wishes

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX doesnt really tell me anything I dont already know! Ive booked to go to the clinic on Thursday, so thanks anyway

Sorry, I did actually go on but I see that you only received half of my answer I somehow lost the middle section.

I said that I suspect it is either thrush or chlamydia, both of which are easily treated with a course of antibiotics.

I do apologise for the missing section I am not quite sure what happened there!

Love Mel.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Oh... Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX I thought it could be, Im to worried. Its more annoying as I was completly clean of anything until now. My parteners ex cheated on her and she only just found out a few weeks ago, as she was also clear, or she thought she was! Bloody spanyards! ha..

So I think the way the lovely discomfort got in was via him, she will be pleased! he he..

Many thanks,

No problem Dom,

Thank you for payment and for your comments. Hope you both get sorted out very soon, it is important that your partner gets treatment as it can have nasty effects on females like infertility so don't let her ignore it!

Lots of love

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No I know Im off to get tested this afternoon so Ill call her asap, she's back in Spain at the mo....
But thats good gives us the space to get fixed! ha..

Thanks again darlin...x

PS... we both want more children so not to fix is just not an option!

Good luck babes.

Love Mel.XX