Dr.Tiwari, Doctor.
Experience:  M.D.

Good Morning, At what air temperature does prolonged exposure

Good Morning, At what air temperature does prolonged exposure cause lung damage? We are building a dryer and a roaster for malt barley. It will be inside a building and will recirculate the air for energy consveration. We have had the room temperature up to 120 degrees F. What is the maximum safe temperature
The optimum tempreture at which a normal person works & live safely is between 16-20 degree centigrade while the maximum limt for this is 30 degree ,it is 27 degree when you are doing some srenous work.
At the tempreture of 39 degree centigrade we do start having symptoms of heat exhaustion,delirium or confusion occur at & above 41 degree centigrade.
Hope this will be helpful.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am not as concerned about heat exhaustion as I am about lung tissue damage from breathing hot air?
The maximum safe limit for this is 27 degree centigrade.