Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

bikeni scar was strached to where my colon now hangs..pregant

Customer Question

The bikeni scar was strached to where my colon now hangs over and makes it difficult to pass my bowles. (regular or diarea) When I buy clothings I have to make sure there is extra space so I want look like I am pregant.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I'd really like to help you, but I'm confused. What was operated on that left a bikini scar? Generally bikini scars are abdominal scars and I'm not seeing how this can affect your colon which is on the back side of your body. Maybe you can give me some more information and help me get my bearings.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I has an imperfect pregant twice, that left me with the bikini scar. When I had my pap smear done in 2003 the doctor left me on the examining table for 1 1/2 hour with the examing divice inserted in the vigina and that caused my scar to stretch and it has taken four to five years to look ugly.

I am going to opt out and see if one of our other experts can help you. you don't have to do anything.