Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)
14102772

I have had a numb sort of feeling in my back. Specifically,

Customer Question

I have had a numb sort of feeling in my back. Specifically, it is on the right hand-side 1-2' right of the spine, between my shoulder blade and spine. now it hurts, sharp pain, mostly in morning. Pain is very specific spot, i can point to it with a finger. I am curious as to what it may be. pain does not change depending on activity that I have noticed.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
You need to get an MRI done to see what it is. Most likely, it is musculoskeletal in nature. You should also get an examination done by an orthopedic surgeon.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What else could it be? Liver? lung?
doesn't hurt to breathe
<p>It is unlikelly to be liver or lung.</p><p> </p><p>BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>