Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

i have had a pain in my stomach,It kind of feels like it pull,but

i have had a pain in my stomach,It kind of feels like it pull,but in the other hand it feels soreand if I put my fist under me and lay on it,it feels like it pulls and streches it which makes it feel better.the pain is above or at my bellybutton and uppwards.I have had a few tests done and nothing came up other then a hyanus hurnia at the top of the opening of my stomach and the bottom looked like it was a bit erritated they said it was probably acid.I have had this now for 3 years or better.when this came about it felt like there was somekind of infection going throw my seemed to move all over in my stomach.I also get some pain in my left side ribcage was bottom and seems now that it is the top now.I also have found my self getting pimple like things on my body sense this all took place.If you have any answers for me that would be great.
With the detailed investigations you have already done hiatus hernia can indeed be the cause of your symptoms.
A hiatal hernia forms at the opening in your diaphragm where your food pipe (esophagus) joins your stomach.
Some of the following measures may be helpful in your case -

Eat small meals.
Avoid alcohol.
Limit fatty foods.
Don't exercise immediately after eating. T
Lose weight.

Elevate the head of your bed. If you elevate the head of your bed six to nine inches, gravity will help prevent stomach acid from moving up into your esophagus as you sleep.
Avoid tightfitting clothes
Take time to relax. When you're under stress, digestion slows, which makes GERD symptoms worse. Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation or yoga may help reduce acid reflux.

For further reading
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what makes this pain like feeling that pulls just above the belly button thow can that cause this too.
The pain is typically found above the belly button and is consistent with the symptoms you describe .

Your pain can indeed be due to GERD associated with hiatus hernia.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what is the success rate for getting one of those hernias fixed
In cases where the hernia is small surgery is not required and condition is can be treated succesfully with medical therapy .
Most hiatal hernias do not require surgery .

For further reading