Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS

how do i make myself sick to go to the hospital

Customer Question

Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for writing to JustAnswer.

It sounds like you are saying that you would like some method to make yourself sick, and you are not sick, because you want to go into the hospital for some reason.

This would usually indicate that there is a severe depression or something very difficult going on in your life to make you want to take such a drastic measure.

Instead of harming yourself pretty badly (because by the way, no one is kept for long in the hospital anymore unless they are really ill) it would be better to seek help with some one that could help you identify your problems and help guide you to a resolution of these problems.

When everything thing looks really bad, that is usually when thing are about to get better. It reminds me of the saying, that goes something like "the darkest hour of the night is always just before the morning (or sunrise)"

If you need help finding help in your area let me know I can either look for you or send you a search engine to find a doctor or therapist.

Until then you may want to look at this website, it is truly helpful:

Le t me know if you have questions or need clarification.