Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

I wake up every morning feeling sick (like im going to throw

Customer Question

I wake up every morning feeling sick (like im going to throw up sick) and its horrible trying to get ready for work that way. It does go away threw out the day but some days pops back up to where I feel this way. How come this is and is there anything I can do about it?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 4 years ago.
How old are you and for how long have you been feeling like this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am 24 amlost 25yrs. old and I have been feeling like this for several of months now not exactly sure when it started but its been a while.
Do you have difficulty in going to sleep? Do you feel tired? Do you easily lose interest in most of the things?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No sleeping is usually a pretty easy thing for me to do. I feel tired when i first wake up but im not really a morning person and have always felt that way you know haha. Some times it depends on what im doing if i lose interest in them.
I don't think anything is wrong with you. I was just checking whether you are suffering from depression or not. Fortunately you are not. Try to have atleast 8 hours of sleep. Do not drink too much before going to sleep if you are a drinker. If you have snoring problems then get it treated.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS nad a positive feedback will be appreciated
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
why do i wake up sick every morning when i am getting about only 8 hours of sleep a night though??? theres nothing worse going to bed knowing that you are going to wake up wanting to get sick hopeing that it will make it better?
I hope you are not suffering from snoring or sleep apnea.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I dont think so how would that make me feel sick in the morning?
<p>They can because they do not allow you to have a good sleep and then these symptoms may be present. You are saying that you have this problem ever since you can remember. So, there might be some pathology in your nose like deviated nasal septum or something which is causing this. You can get yourself examined by an ENT specialist. Before doing that you can read about it on the net. But I can tell you, it is a possibility.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>