Smoore
Smoore, CMA
Experience:  Many years of giving solid medical advise to patients, family and friends.
18662087

WHAT IS A WHITE ROUND PILL WITH DAN ON ONE SIDE AND THE #2

Customer Question

WHAT IS A WHITE ROUND PILL WITH DAN ON ONE SIDE AND THE #2 ON THE OTHER?
Category: Health
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
Hello Gettheyayo

Any other markings on the pill?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the pil was about the size of a round valium one sie said dan in small letters had a slash mark in it asnd a big #2 on the other side
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
I belive this is the pill you are talking about.
Click here to see. If not pleas let me know and we will keep looking until we find the right one!
~SM
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
that looks like one side ofiot wats the other side look like?
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
This is the only pic of the pill.Is the marks on the pill on bothsides front and back, or top and bottom of the same side? Like this pic Does anyone in your house take medication for a heart problem.
~SM
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
they wernt concave like that they were more of a flat pill a person told me it was a new valume they came out with i will findexactly what they had on the back and let u no.
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
one side of thpill has #2 on it an the other side has dan and nubers 5621
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
OK now we got it.
The pill is Diazepam! Click HERE for photo
~SM

If I have done my job, please click the GREEN accept button. If you need more information, please get back to me.
Expert:  Smoore replied 5 years ago.
Hello Getteyeyo
Were you able to verify the pill with the picture I sent you?
~SM

Please know that I do not get paid for my time and effort unless you hit the green accept button. When I have given you the answer you are looking for please hit that green button. If I did a really good job a bonus is greatly appreciated! Leaving feedback is a way to let others know how I have helped you.