Salar, Doctor
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK

My right testicle is slightly swollen and very uncomfortable;

My right testicle is slightly swollen and very uncomfortable; stomach is also distended and uncomfortable (lower right front - not kidney area); seems to be getting more uncomfortable; lasted 4 weeks so far; doctor has run urine - no problem; waiting for bloods and stools. Feels like somethings got twisted up...
well it seems that you have orchitis or epididimytis which is causing the pain in the testicle and the lower front abdomen. you will need antibiotics. your doctor can pick this on exam. if testicular torsion is a concern ultrasound and emergent medical care is needed.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Please note that
1. discomfort (distention) is at the SIDE rather than front;
2. what is "tecticular torsion"
3. when you say emergent, do you mean emergency?

testicular torsion is twist of the testicle . emergent is emergency.
with testicular swelling and discomfort it has to be either of the above or inguinal hernia.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Last question Salar.
What is more likely?
1. (mainly right) testicular distention causes (right-side) stomach distention OR
2. (right-side) stomach distention causes (mainly right) testicular distention
testicular distention causing stomach problem is more common unless its a hernia which your doctor should have picked on exam.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your time. We'll try my doctor again...Cheers XXXXX XXXXX UK!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Have seen doctor. Blood and urine are OK (no infection). Waiting for stool results. Examination found no hernia.

Discomfort is still present in stomach. Testicles ok today. Discomfort in upper right leg/groin area. They are concentrating on my constipation which is a long-term symptom. I think they are clutching at straws.

What I want them to do next:- stomach ultrasound scan to rule out an (unlikely) aneurysm. I am only 48 and have a good diet, moderate excercise, no smoking, mild stress.
well if there is pain in the abdominal area then CT scan or colonoscope would be the next thing to do. ultrasound will not give much information . mean while eat plenty fiber, drink adequate water and daily walk should help.