How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 11946
Experience:  U.S. Physician/Surgeon in Neurosurgery
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Accidently ingested diluted oxy clean What should I do

Resolved Question:

Accidently ingested diluted oxy clean

What should I do
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 years ago.
According to the poison information:

You should drink at least one glass of water immediately (to dilute the substance).

Do not induce vomiting.

You should be evaluated by a medical professional in the ER or urgent care -- or at the very least, call poison control hotline at: 1-800-222-1222 for further information, as they have the latest database on nearly everything that can be ingested.

Dr. Mark and 7 other Health Specialists are ready to help you