Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

I have a couple of open sores on the shaft of my penis. I

Customer Question

I have a couple of open sores on the shaft of my penis. I think the hair folicles were pulled out, and these sores appeared. I also had unprotected sex with my partner. Would that cause the pulled hair folicles to get slightly inflammed? Please advise.

Thank you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
<p>It could be a sexually transmitted disease like chlamydia or something. You need to visit a skin and venereal disease specialist for an accurate diagnosis. He may even go for some tests. Do not worry. It will become all right but do not take any chances especially if it has been there for long.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated.</p>