Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.

Is there a disorder that causes people to get chronic respitaory

Is there a disorder that causes people to get chronic respitaory infections? Besides HIV/ AIDS, weak immune system, CF, Asthma.
Category: Health
Expert:  Charogat replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for contacting I will try to help you with your question.<br />There can be many reasons for for recurrent of chronic respiratory issues. Different malignancies can cause chronic or recurrent infections. <br />Other things that can cause chronic or recurrent infections is a continuous exposure to the element / organism that is causing the infection. Many yeasts can cause chronic respiratory infections, as can tuberculosis. COPD which is a range of pulmonary disease can also cause chronic respiratory infections.

If you were happy with my answer, please click the ‘accept’ button so that I can get paid. Bonuses are also appreciated. Thank you.
You should always consult with your physician for the proper diagnosis and treatment.
The answers above are for educational purposes only and do not confer a doctor-patient privilege or relationship.
Expert:  Charogat replied 7 years ago.
Does this answer your question?