Dr. S Riaz
Dr. S Riaz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS from KGMU, India (one of the best medical colleges in India)

a few years ago I worked on and off in the Yuma Arizona heat

a few years ago I worked on and off in the Yuma Arizona heat (outside) It has been a year now and I can work/play outside all day but when the sun comes out bright and its over 75 degrees I feel imediately stressed and exhausted. If the sun ducks under the clouds I can go right back to work. I have experimented with the conditions, temperatures and it always comes back to the Sun exposure. I am 44 and in great health I play football, Basketball Soccer etc. I work in an un airconditioned building and can be on my feet all day without a problem. I don't know if the Arizona heat had anything to do with it, but i pushed myself real hard out there a few times and have noticed the exposure problem since.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 7 years ago.
<p>It is related to sun exposure. When there is sun, you perspire more and get dehydrated. As a result, potassium could go down and you can experience what you have described foryourself. It is absolutely normal and there is nothing to be worried about.</p><p> </p><p>Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated</p>