Nurse Dani
Nurse Dani, Nurse, Retired LVN/LPN
Experience:  Office,Hospital, Pediatric to Geriatric. Experienced In Total Health Care.

go to http // lessons. and read

go to http:// lessons. and read the instructions for research projects

then follow these instructions to access one article on ethics:

1 go to the American Medical Association's web site at

2 in the search box, type Opinion 5.07.

3 click go

4 in the list of search result look for "AMA Code of Medical Ethics :: Opinion 5.07 ." It should be one of the first item listed

5 Open the link to Opinion 5.07 and print a copy for your reference

use opinion 5.07 and information from other research you conduct to find answer to the followin question explain each of your answer

1 should correction be date and time stamped?

2 when should the patient be advise of the existence of computerize database containg medical information about the patient?

3 when should the patient be notified of purging of archaic or inaccurate information?

4 when should the computerize medical database be online to the computer terminal?

have 4 more questi
Category: Health
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other
plus there four more question.

5. When the computer service bureau destroys or erases records, should the erasure be verified by the bureau to the physician?
6. Should individuals and organizations with access to the databases be identified to the patient?
7. Does the AMA ethics opinion mention encryption as a technique for security?
8. In regard to electronic medical records (EMRs), what is the policy for disclosing authorized data requested by the third parties?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Nurse Dani replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am working on the questions that you have asked. However, it will take me some time. You did not JUST ask one, but several, so in order for me to answer them correctly and as you requested, it will take me a little bit.

I thank you for your patiences.

After reading the article and then doing some other reading. The answers to each of your questions is infact in the article. To tell you otherwise, to repeat or parrot the information would be like taking something that is not mine.

If you are unable to understand the information that is in the article, I would be happy to explain it to you. However, the answer to each of you questions is in each of the numbered areas fo the article that you asked be downloaded and read.

That is the answer to your question.