hersheydoc
hersheydoc, Doctor
Experience:  Penn State College of Medicine - Physician Eastern Pa
15479760

how long does flexeril stay in your urine for drug testing

i have dumping syndrome and fissures which, i have had operated on and are healing;the pulsations after a bowel movement are painful. a friend gave me a flexeril thinking it would calm the spasms. I took one yesterday but will have a five panel drug screening possibly on monday for probation. will the flexeril be detectable in my urine?
flexeril is primarily excreted in the urine. it has a half life of 18 hours. in medicine a drug has 3% remaining in the body after 5 half lives. we feel that the drug is essentially gone at this point. 5 half lives would be 90 hours for this particular drug. so in 4 days the drug would be gone. that being said i dont think they would test for a muscle relaxant with a urine drug test.