Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

Are gummy vitamins better than tablets for children and ad

Are gummy vitamins better than tablets for children and adults?
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 7 years ago.

The gummy vitamins are simply a different way to help get kids to take them. They should be formulated for children, so they would be comparible to a children's strength vitamin.

For your privacy protection, the experts here do not get your email address. It comes through on my end as x's. Like [email protected], so there is no way for me to email it you from my end. Customer service might could do can email them at [email protected] and they will happy to assist!

The gummy vitamins can be taken by adults, but they might not contain as much in them (as far as milligrams go) because they are formulated for children. The package details should tell you what the dosage is for adults and children.