Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

can a 12 year old take sudafed D

can a 12 year old take sudafed D
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 7 years ago.

Sudafed does not make a "Sudafed D" product...they make a "Sudafed PE", or Sudafed 12 hour, Sudafed Cough and Cold, Sudafed Severe Cold, Sudafed Night time Cold, Sudafed 24 hour, Sufafed (regular tabs) and a few any of these sound familiar? If you can find out the name of the medication, I will be able to help you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
24 hour pseudoephedrine

Hi and thanks for the reply

Yes, the makers of Sudafed indicate that the Sudafed 24 hour formula is ok for children 12 years of age and older to take.

Hope this helps!

If my answer has provided you with some good insight today, please click "Accept" and I will received proper credit for my time and effort, otherwise, will hold your deposit. Before leaving feedback, please let me know if you need clarification or more info.