Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  U.S. Physician/Surgeon in Neurosurgery

what is brachial neuritis nos and brachial plexus lesions

Is this a diagnosis you received?

Or a report from a MRI?

Do you have pain or weakness in the arm?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
EMG and then they did an mri. yes on pain (severe at times) and pain is constant and I have lost range of motion and in therapy with no improvement after two months. called today with diagnosis have no idea what it means

Unfortunately, that "diagnosis" above is not really informative.

It simply says that there is something irritating the brachial plexus, the network of nerves that leaves the neck and travels into the arm -- the brachial plexus is near the collarbone area.

So inflammation of the nerves in the area can cause pain and weakness. Really - the actual EMG and MRI results are needed to make a diagnosis, because "brachial plexus neuritis nos (not otherwise specified)" is a general term saying there is something irritating your nerves.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

emg and mri states brachial neuritis and brachial plexus lesions.. i would like to know what this is and how long is healing from this i got hurt 4 months ago and not getting better.

Unfortunately, that is the problem. That is a general diagnosis -- which simply says "nerve injury".

Without seeing the specific EMG and MRI it is impossible to say for sure what exactly is injured (there are many different parts of this) - so a detailed evaluation by a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon would be needed.

Here is a medical article about a general "brachial plexus neuritis":

I'm sorry you got the same information twice, but I was trying to impress upon you that "brachial neuritis" is too vague a diagnosis.

It would really help if you got the actual MRI report, and wrote the report here.