Dr.Tiwari
Dr.Tiwari, Doctor.
Experience:  M.D.
8775652

if you have kidney stones do you always need to have blood

Customer Question

if you have kidney stones do you always need to have blood in urine and pain because I go to the bathroom often not that much comes out and when I have an urge to go it takes sometimes a minute or two before it comes out so I was wondering if it could be a kidney stone blocking it to come out I also feel extremely tired and weak
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 8 years ago.
   The symptoms you are experiencing are most probably due to a stone in the urinary bladder but there are also other causes for this like infection of the urinary tract which is very common in young females,non specific inflammation of the one of the part of the urinary tract,or lastly cancer.
   The correct way to act with these symptoms is to get yourself investigated & consult to your doctor.He shall advice you some investigations like complete urine examination,sonography whole abdomen or lower abdomen to evaluate for the pathology & urine culture & sensitivity & treat you accordingly.
   Hope this will be helpful.