luvtohelp, Doctor
Experience:  six years of direct patient care

My son who is 3 is being consistently kicked out of daycares

My son who is 3 is being consistently kicked out of daycares for his aggressive behavior. It seems that he has anger issues and I am not sure where to turn to. I do dislipline him at home. Using time out and putting him in his room when necessary. I have tried pretty much everything and am running out of ideas to help him. Sometimes he even will bit himself. Any feed back that I could get would be greatly appreciated. Such as where to go, who I should try and contact. Just anything. Thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  luvtohelp replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to and please do not hesitate to ask follow-up questions. I would recommend seeing a child psychologist. A child psychologist can better educate you on how to discipline him and can guide you in making behavorial charts. Additioally, a child psychologist can do a type of therapy call play therapy. During play therapy the source of the child is discovered.