Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

My pulse rate seems to get real strong like a throbbing and

My pulse rate seems to get real strong like a throbbing and my neck feels like its squeezing a little. It doesn't seem like my hearts beating faster just stronger. I don't feel fatigued. My head kind of feels like my throat too. This happens about twice a day. especially when my arm is elevated or when im laying down with my head propped on a pillow
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Are you on any medications? Since how long have you noticed these symptoms?</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Im not an have not been on any medications. This has been going on for about 4 months. It's really easy to find my pulse now then when I was younger.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's doing it now since i've been typing on the computer. My arm mulscles tighten up some like there is blood restriction

This is nothing to worry about - it is seen normally in many cases - especially in young adult males.

Just so that you are absolutely assured you could get an ekg and ECHO done to rule out any heart dysfunction.

Try to avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking which could cause these symptoms.

I have tried to give an extensive answer, however please let me know if you need any other information.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.