Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

I have very, very small pimple like bumps on my lower arm with

I have very, very small pimple like bumps on my lower arm with some containing clear fluid. I recently started taking codliver oil, fish oil, ginkgo biloba and multi vitamin. All pills. I never taken vitamins before.
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Are they on both arms? Can you upload a picture? Do you sweat a lot? Any change of soaps, deo, creams, etc?</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
They are on both arms. They are so small and unnoticeable i can't get a picture. I just started using babyoil. I'm from the northeast part of the US and moved to LA two months ago. I do sweat alot. I always have but the heat down here is different from what i'm used to.

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

I have tried to give an extensive answer, however please let me know if you need any other information.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.