Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

pain in left side of back around hip area andnumdness down

pain in left side of back around hip area andnumdness down front of left leg to knee also today noticed small streak of blood fon toilet tissue after urinating not sure if from water works or vagina cannot bend well to tell were came from
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

You are suffering form a urinary tract infection.

The first step is to get a urine culture and sensitivity test to find out the organisms which may be causing the infection. This may lead us to one or more causes of the disorder and thereafter, treat it with a targeted antimicrobial.

Till you see your doctor - Drink plenty of fluids. Drinking plenty of water dilutes your urine and may help flush out bacteria. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices and caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad placed over the abdomen can help minimize feelings of bladder pressure or pain.

After the reports come your antibiotics and further management would be planned.

I have tried to give an extensive answer, however please let me know if you need any other information.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work and the deposit you have made is released. A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards