Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

medication for osteopenia that do not cause ostenecrosis?

Is there any medication for osteopenia that do not cause ostenecrosis?

Taking calcium supplements , estrogen HRt and vitamin D are other options of not taking the drugs that also have osteonecrosis as a side effect.

Osteopenia occurs more frequently in post-menopausal women as a result of the loss of estrogen. It can also be exacerbated by lifestyle factors such as lack of exercise, excess consumption of alcohol, smoking or prolonged use of glucocorticoid medications such as those prescribed for asthma.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work or the deposit you made stays with just answer . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.